American Society is warned about the spreading of Coronavirus in its communities. The health officials there have said to not panic and focus on remedies at hand.
Dr. Marguerite Neill, an infectious disease expert at Brown University says the Mantra is to Keep Calm and carry on!
Coronavirus is spreading like wildfire across the globe. But is it safe to say that we are safe? Let’s Hope! But the baseline is to roll up your sleeves and shield yourself from this horrendous outbreak of the epidemic. Quick tips to get moving to prevent ourselves from the disease and breathe a sigh of relief. The symptoms are cold, cough, flu. Initially, the patient suffers from these and then catches pneumonia.
- The most common thing is to keep yourself mentally present in every situation that is being cautious.
- Keep a vigil on anyone near you coughing, and move away or keep a specific distance.
- Wash your hands properly from hand wash.
- While sneezing and coughing, cover your face.
- If traveling don the face masks.
- Alcohol is a great disinfectant, so you can use it wisely.
- See a doctor if any of the symptoms like cold, flu or cough catches.
- Avoid live contact with affected area animals.
- Avoid eating raw or uncooked animal products
- Stay at home if you have recently come from affected areas like Mainland China, Thailand, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, or Macau.
This disease is transferable from one human being to another. As of today that is 26 of February is more than 80,000 cases globally. Out of which 77,658 cases are in China. It is pandemic, but severe measures are taken to cure this disease. Though cases are rising day by day. The ones having strong immunity are saved. Increase your immunity level to save yourself from the disease. Around 12,000 have been recovered in China. But that is not an assurance to not get affected by it again.